Groundworker required for start ASAP for 4 weeks work near to Hayden Bridge
* £12.00 per hour (wage may increase to assist with travel)
* 39 hours per week minimum
* Starting Tuesday 31st May or ASAP
* Few weeks guaranteed, potential to be longer term work as the company has various sites in Newcastle
* Ideally will have own transport due to difficulty with public transport to this location
* Shallow drainage works
* Stoning Up
* Pin Kerbs
* Dumper ticket is desired but not essential
Candidates must provide
* 2 working references
* BLUE skilled worker cscs card
* passport / long birth certificate
* proof of CPCS tickets (desired not essential)
If interested please apply online or call Rachel on 0191 221 1567
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.